Thursday, October 3, 2013

Something I like: Kinder Bueno


My first post shall be on a subject that I like: the aptly named Bueno (being Spanish for 'good' or 'tasty') by Ferrero, an Italian confectioner. I like the Bueno for several reasons, the first being its taste - a wonderfully light marriage of milk chocolate and hazelnut - which I think is quite a respectful and reserved experience when compared with other chocolate bars such as Mars or Yorkie.

 Secondly, and more importantly, is the Bueno's texture. A crunchy wafer exterior encasing a creamy hazelnut filling, the chocolate bar again manages to combine good with good to create excellent. I think the Bueno's charm lies in its delicacy - it is satisfying yet unencumbering, and achieves a degree of balance which again, I feel that other chocolate bars unfortunately lack.

Overall, I would wholly recommend the Kinder Bueno as an excellent sensory experience all round. The white one is also very good.



No comments:

Post a Comment